Trevor Stasik - About Me

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Recommended Reading - Bill Fleckenstein On The State Of The Fed


I wanted to direct your attention to one of my favorite columnists, Contrarian Bill Fleckenstein. I haven't decided whether I'm a contrarian or a "perma-bear" myself, but Bill makes a lot of sense. His most recent article really paints a dire picture that unfortunately most people won't look at until its possibly too late. The Fed cut the Fed Funds Rate earlier last week (again) and the Discount Window Rate (again). This leads into Bill's article "The Fed digs us a deeper hole". It is recommended reading about where the markets, the economy, and the US Dollar may be headed in the near future.
------Sincerely, Trevor Stasik.


View Trevor Stasik's profile on LinkedIn

Post a Comment