Trevor Stasik - About Me

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Consider Changing Parties

I've been upset with my political party before and I changed parties. I've changed parties more than once, and now I'm changing parties again. You may want to try changing parties too if you don't feel that the old one is representing you anymore.

I am very upset with my party in regards to the bailout/stimulus packages. I keep calling my representative and Senators and telling them to vote no, but to no avail. The idea that big government will be able to solve the problem of big government with a bigger government is quite ludicrous. Keeping the government out of business and letting people be responsible for themselves might be a better idea. "Failure" can be a responsible option if we learn from it. This is especially true when it comes to banking institutions, homeowners, and car companies.
Anyway, I am going to be a Libertarian for a while. I've never been a Libertarian before, so this should be interesting. I don't agree with all of their platforms, but at least they are for smaller and more financially responsible government.

I don't know when I will post again, so in the meantime, why not check out this financial website about the state of our economy. It's an interesting read.

View Trevor Stasik's profile on LinkedIn

Post a Comment