It's been a while since I've updated my resume and thought that now would be a good time. I just like to keep things up to date.
This is a pretty exhaustive list. If anybody wants a shorter, more targeted resume formatted for printing, please contact me directly.
1148 Neshaminy Valley Drive
Bensalem, PA 19020
DELAWARE INVESTMENTS, LINCOLN FINANCIAL SUBSIDIARY, June 2008 - Present
Service Consultant / Service Associate
• As a result of exceeding expectations as a service center representative, assisting in several projects including the redesign of the Quality Assurance presentations, and a genuine commitment to helping shareholders and coworkers, I was selected by a team of supervisors as the Employee Of The Month for the month of December 2008.
• My solid job knowledge, systems skill, and empathy for the customer resulted in my promotion to the TOPS Rep call queue, dedicated to servicing the top sales representatives for the firm.
• I competed in a Service Center-wide contest to select a new mission statement and my statement was selected to represent the values of our area. I also volunteered 10 dynamic and unique logos which I designed to represent the Service Center, one of which was selected as a solid representation of who we are.
• I designed the logo for the Quality Assurance department and assisted them with redesigning their monthly presentations.
• Responded to thousands of telephone requests regarding fund and account information, market conditions, fund performance, 403b loan inquiries, tax implications, and general policies and procedures, ensuring that clients were well-informed and pleased with the level of service during calls.
• Performed thousands of financial and maintenance transactions including share redemptions, fund exchanges, share purchases, adjustment of reinvestment options, address changes, and stopping payment of lost checks.
• Assisted the Charity Auction Committee by obtaining ticket donations from the Philadelphia Soul indoor football league and also Temple University, helping to provide financial aid to Philadelphia Futures and the Boy Scouts of America.
• Series 6 and Series 63 Licensed
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION, Student Organization, Sept 2006 - June 2008
Vice-President of Communications, Jan 2007 - Jan 2008
• Lead team of 6 students in upgrading and maintaining organizational website, creating and publishing bi-weekly newsletters, distributing official email communications, creating press releases, and marketing to the student body.
• Received the “Most Valuable Member” Award for FMA.
Newsletter Director, 2006
• Lead team of 2 students in creating newsletter in Microsoft Word, and subsequently publishing bi-weekly newsletters.
• Improved FMA newsletter printing process by evaluating printers and choosing the best vendor.
OFFICEMAX, Fairless Hills, PA (Varied full time and part time) July 2003 - June 2008
Print and Document Services Associate
• Coordinate reprographic, computer graphic design, and other business media services for individuals and small business clients at an office supplies retailer with $5 - 10k in weekly departmental sales.
• Work closely with clients and external vendors on business card and stationary design, operation of 8 printer/scanners, a hydraulic cutter, a folding machine, binding machine, and troubleshooting equipment repairs and maintenance.
• Used Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Publisher to perform graphic design on thousands of unique flyers, signs, business cards, and announcements which provided customer satisfaction and increased sales.
• Placed over a thousand DHL orders manually and via computer, tracking packages, and successfully ensuring that all orders reached their proper destinations.
UNITED STATES NAVY, Carl Vinson CVN-70 July 1996 - July 2002
Nuclear Electrician, Petty Officer 3rd Class
• Maintained and operated the four steam driven electric generators and four motor generators on the Aircraft Carrier Carl Vinson, which provided the power for the ship.
• Maintenance included monthly inspections, extensive log keeping, intricate repairs and laborious carbon brush changes.
• Trained and oriented up to 20 Electrician Mates on control panel operation of the generators, 4160 volt circuit breakers, backup diesel generator operations, and emergency reactor shutdown procedures.
• Monitored and maintained 16 salinity chemistry and salinity safety alarm modules including the Steam Generator High level/Low level alarms resulting in the 100% safe operation of the Nuclear Reactor.
• Participated in Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Southern Watch.
• RUMBA DST 2000
• AWD Automatic Work Distributor
• TA2000 NT Desktop
• DST Vision
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Microsoft Publisher
• Adobe Photoshop
FILM AND MEDIA EXPERIENCE:
• Wrote and Produced Short Film “Quitting Is For Losers”,
shown at 2005 Coatesville, PA Film Festival.
• Produced corporate video interviews for the Financial Management Association at Temple University featuring Enterprise Rent-A-Car, SEI Investments, and Prudential.
• Worked on numerous student, corporate and independent films while at school.
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration, May 2008
Primary Major: Finance
GPA: 3.75, Summa Cum Laude
Secondary Major: Film and Media Arts
EXCELSIOR COLLEGE, (formerly known as Regents College), Albany, NY
Associates Of Applied Science, 2000
Specialization in Nuclear Technology
Trevor, Stasik, Investment, Series 6, Series 63, Service Center, Transactions, Trevor Stasik, Financial Professional, Resume, Finance Carl Vinson, Nuclear Power, Business, Finance, Introduction, Nuke, Navy, Stasik EM3Electrician Temple University FMA Quality Assurance