Trevor Stasik - About Me

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bill Cosby Dislikes Trump

This is one of the most amusing stories I've read / seen in a while. Bill Cosby, who is really a great guy if you've ever met him in person, has come out against Donald Trump. I've been less than enthusiastic with "The Donald" since he turned Birther, which makes the following clip all the more enjoyable.



I suggest you visit the site of the original clip HERE.

I really like Bill Cosby. I met him once briefly at my college graduation. He was one of our speakers and I was in the parking area when his limo showed up. He did a little song and dance for us. I don't remember exactly what he said, but he was wearing his sweatpants. He said something about being happy about able to wear comfortable clothing under the professor's graduation gown he was going to wear.

Anyway, Trump... I don't know what else to say. Bill Cosby doesn't seem to like him.


View Trevor Stasik's profile on LinkedIn
Post a Comment