Trevor Stasik - About Me

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hangover - Part II - Coming Soon

I'm not sure how I feel about them making a "Hangover - Part II". I enjoyed the first one. It certainly made a high enough revenue to warrant a Part II. However, I really thought the first story covered all that there was to say about a group of friends that lose their other friend. Of course, I loved Die Hard 2... which is essentially Die Hard in an airport. So maybe I'll like it. At any rate, if having the movie made helps Ken Jeong get some more work, I suppose its worth it. My wife seems pretty happy about there being a funny monkey in the movie. I suppose that's all I feel like saying about the "Hangover - Part II" for now. I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.




View Trevor Stasik's profile on LinkedIn
Post a Comment