Trevor Stasik - About Me

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Any Ideas About Rebranding?

Good evening.  As you may be aware, I'm trying to come up with new names with which to rebrand the title of my blog (Listed at http://trevorstasik.blogspot.com/). In the past, my blog has focused heavily on finance, business, and/or human resources.  I think that the new version of my blog will focus on genealogy, self-help, and research; while retaining some of the through-lines from old iterations of this blog.

Here are some of the ideas I’ve come up with so far for rebranding and retitling my blog:
      1) Predecessor Expressor
      2) Predecessor Successor
      3) The Predeceased
      4) Ancestor Predecessor
      5) The Before Times
      6) The Antecedent
      7) The Antecedence
      8) The Four Bears
      9) Khronotology (intentionally spelled incorrectly)
     10) KronoPop


What do you think? Do you like any of those?  I’m still playing around with what I want to do next with my blog.  Do you have any other ideas?   


Note: Please view the Disclaimer page for all liabilities and limitations.

View Trevor Stasik's profile on LinkedIn

Post a Comment