Trevor Stasik - About Me

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Predecessor Pro - Visit my new website and blog

Hi there! I wanted to cut the ribbon and make a formal announcement about the opening of my website and blog, Predecessor Pro.  I wanted to make sure everyone knew about the official rollout of my most curious blog on genealogy, research, and history. My intention is make these topics less intimidating and more accessible. I hope to show you that this kind of thing can be fun and interesting, and that you can do it too.

Predecessor Pro - Grand Opening

The website is located at www.predecessor.pro and also at www.predecessorpro.com.  Please visit and take a look at a few of the blog posts that I've put up.  Feel free to check out my About page to learn more about me and the website.  In the future, I also hope to provide some products, services, and books of my own on the site. 


This is just the beginning of what I hope will be a continuing conversation between us. I expect to have a new blog post up on Predecessor Pro each Monday. If you have any ideas about posts that you would like to have me write about or if you have any questions, please email me at trevor.stasik@gmail.com.  I look forward to seeing you at Predecessor Pro.  I hope to see you there. - Thanks, Trevor Stasik




Note: Please view the Disclaimer page for all liabilities and limitations.

View Trevor Stasik's profile on LinkedIn

Post a Comment