Friday, September 5, 2008

En Passant: To Get Busy Or Not To Get Busy?


As you can tell by the infrequency of my recent posts, I have been unable to find the time to make regular lengthy posts. I have decided that I would like to post more often, even if the depth of my content isn't as complete as I might like. My goal will to post at least 5 sentences per post, with one post published every weekday. And now, on with the show...
--------------------
When you have more things to do than you have time to do them, you have to focus and prioritize. Myself, I am currently focusing on studying for my upcoming Series 6 license exam, improving my fitness level, and spending more time with my girlfriend. Your priorities will change over time. Every few weeks it is necessary to review your priorities to ensure that you are being as effective as possible.

Have you reviewed your priorities lately? Consider how focusing your energy on just a few big ticket items could improve your life.


View Trevor Stasik's profile on LinkedIn

No comments: