It's been a while since I've updated my resume and thought that now would be a good time. I'd just like to keep things up to date by adding the company I am currently working for. You should also check out my LinkedIn page for more details.
TREVOR A. STASIK
1148 Neshaminy Valley Drive
Bensalem, PA 19020
Account Executive (Oct. 2010 - Present)
• Communicated with retirement plan sponsors and financial advisors about all client issues. Performed all necessary research, problem solving and resolution support for any client issues that were identified. Typical items that I addressed with clients included payroll 401k deferrals, adoption agreement options, ADP / ACP testing, fund allocation changes, participant census updates, and Form 5500 inquiries.
• I provided quality monitoring on a Plan Monitor Report QC project. Working with Relationship Manager Tony Krause, I acted within a team to quality check the Plan Monitor Reports prior to sending out to financial advisors. The Plan Monitor Report provides a summary of statistics about the plan participants and activity within the plan throughout the quarter. I quality checked the accuracy of information that will be in the report against the contributions, distributions, balances and other data in our systems and in other reports.
Service Consultant (June 2008 - Oct. 2010)
• Employee Of The Month for December 2008, October 2009 and February 2010 due to my strong
• Call Of The Month Award for May 2010.
• As a results-driven performer, I completed tens of thousands of financial and maintenance transactions including share redemptions, fund exchanges, share purchases, adjustment of reinvestment options, address changes, and stopping payment of lost checks.
• Responded to thousands of telephone requests regarding fund and account information, market conditions, fund performance, retirement loan inquiries, tax implications, and general policies and procedures, ensuring that clients were well-informed and pleased with the level of service during calls.
• Assisted the Correspondence Department by writing letters to clients, representatives, attorneys and interested parties with regard to mutual fund procedures, fund and account information, and responded to inquiry letters.
• Completed numerous in-house training classes including Project Management, and Effective Business Writing.
Fairless Hills, PA
Print and Document Services Associate (July 2003 - May 2008)
• Coordinated reprographic, computer graphic design, and other business media services for individuals and small business clients at an office supplies retailer with $5 - 10k in weekly departmental sales.
• Worked closely with clients and external vendors on business card and stationary design, operation of 8 printer/scanners, a hydraulic cutter, a folding machine, binding machine, and troubleshooting equipment repairs and maintenance.
Self-Employed Freelance Film And Video
Positions Include Producer, Writer, Gaffer, Grip (July 2002 - July 2003)
• Full list of contracts fulfilled available upon request. Industry, Independent, and Student.
• Wrote and Produced Short Film “Quitting Is For Losers”, shown at 2005 Coatesville, PA Film Festival.
United States Navy
USS Carl Vinson
Stationed in Bremerton, WA
Nuclear Electrician, Petty Officer 3rd Class (July 1996 - July 2002)
• Maintained and operated the four steam driven electric generators and four motor generators on the Aircraft Carrier Carl Vinson, which provided the power for the ship. Maintenance included monthly inspections, extensive log keeping, intricate repairs and laborious carbon brush changes.
• Trained and oriented up to 20 Electrician Mates on control panel operation of the generators, 4160 volt circuit breakers, backup diesel generator operations, and emergency reactor shutdown procedures.
Bachelor of Business Administration, May 2008
GPA: 3.75 (Summa Cum Laude)
Primary Major: Finance
2nd Major: Film & Media Arts
• Related Courses: Corporate Finance, Investing, Accounting I-III, Managerial Economics, Seminar in Financial Management, Statistics I-II, Economics, International Financial Management, Risk Management, Business Policies, Operations Management, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Corporate Finance, Investing, Accounting I-III, Real Estate Investing, Writing For Media I-II, Filmmaking, Producing, Computers & Applications, Media Arts
• Student Organization: Financial Management Association, Vice President of Communications