Monday, November 5, 2007

Forecasting Series Summary


Over the last several weeks, we have looked at forecasting from a variety of angles. We have looked at why it's important, how it is calculated, and how to determine it's accuracy. Topics we have looked at include:

All of these are important areas to look at. I hope that this series looking into forecasting has been informative, especially in regards to sales and demand. I may return to the subject of forecasting in the future once I have more knowledge and experience. Thank you for taking this journey with me. The business world can be stormy. However, a handy and accurate forecast can help financial analysts and project managers predict trouble in advance, and help businesses steer into safer harbors.

Thanks again for learning about forecasting with me.
-------Sincerely, Trevor Stasik.


To return to initial post about forecasting, click HERE.



View Trevor Stasik's profile on LinkedIn

No comments: