Thursday, October 11, 2007

More sleep may help your career


When I was in the military, a brave soldier by the name of Rob Blackwood taught me about the importance of sleep. Sleep can refresh the mind. A crisp and new mind will retain facts and figures far better than a tired one. If you want to look a little brighter and more intelligent in that boardroom meeting tomorrow, trying going to bed an hour earlier if you can and waking up a little earlier too.

See this goofy video about sleep and your career that I found online:


This is just a short tip for tonight, because I am going to bed. I should be back by Saturday with another part in my forecasting series.
Thanks for visiting and goodnight.
------------Sincerely, Trevor Stasik.

View Trevor Stasik's profile on LinkedIn

No comments: