Saturday, October 20, 2007

Trevor Stasik Produces FMA Video With Peter Sayre From Prudential Financial


I will be back officially from my hiatus on October 29th. However, I thought I would take a moment to post this. I'm the VP of Communications for the Financial Management Association at Temple University. One of the things I've been pushing to add this semester are video segments. I think of it as a win-win situation for Temple, the FMA, and the Corporate Sponsor. Temple gets to show that they are "more connected" into technology, the FMA can attract more student members and corporate sponsors with video, and the corporate sponsor get to reach potential new recruits.

Well, I had a chance to sit down with Peter Sayre, the Senior VP for Prudential Financial and Corporate Controller to ask him a few question. I took the best responses and edited them into the short interview video you see at the top.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqSMDzTqiTY

I'm still working through assignments, projects, and midterms in school. I should return to more frequent posting after Oct. 29th. Thanks for visiting.

----------Sincerely, Trevor Stasik.
View Trevor Stasik's profile on LinkedIn

No comments: