(UPDATE 10/19/2008: CURRENTLY WORKING AT DELAWARE INVESTMENTS AS A SERVICE ASSOCIATE. HAVE SERIES 6 LICENSE. )
(UPDATE 3/01/09: HAVE BEEN PROMOTED TO SERVICE CONSULTANT AND HAVE BOTH SERIES 6 AND 63 NOW. NEW RESUME COMING SOON. SEE LINKED IN FOR MY CURRENT DETAILS.)
1148 Neshaminy Valley Drive
Bensalem, PA 19020
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration, May 2008
Primary Major: Finance
GPA: 3.75, Summa Cum Laude
Related Courses: Investing, Corporate Finance, Accounting I-III, Real Estate Investing, Managerial Economics, International Financial Management, Operations Management, Business Policies, Seminar In Financial Management, Risk Management and Insurance, Business Ethics
Second Major: Film and Media Arts
EXCELSIOR COLLEGE, (formerly known as Regents College), Albany, NY
Associates Of Applied Science, 2000
Specialization in Nuclear Technology
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION, Student Organization, 2006 - Present
Vice-President of Communications, 2007
• Lead team in successfully publishing newsletters, upgrading website at www.temple-fma.org, distributing email to over 200 members, and marketing to student body.
• Created innovative new videos for use on website with FMA corporate sponsors Enterprise Rent-a-Car, SEI Investments, and Prudential Financial.
• Received the Most Valuable Member Award for FMA.
Newsletter Director, 2006
OFFICEMAX, Fairless Hills, PA (Varied full time and part time) July 2003 - Present
Print and Document Services Associate
• Coordinate reprographic, computer graphic design, and other business media services for individuals and small business clients at an office supplies retailer with $5 - 10k in weekly departmental sales.
• Work closely with clients and external vendors on business card and stationary design, operation of 8 printer/scanners, a hydraulic cutter, a folding machine, binding machine, and troubleshooting equipment repairs and maintenance.
• Placed over a thousand DHL orders manually and via computer, tracking packages, and successfully ensuring that all orders reached their proper destinations.
SELF-EMPLOYED FREELANCE FILM AND VIDEO Philadelphia, PA
Positions Include Producer, Writer, Gaffer, Grip, Production Assistant (2002 - 2003)
• Full list of contracts fulfilled available upon request. Industry, Independent, and Student.
• Wrote and Produced Short Film “Quitting Is For Losers”, shown at 2005 Coatesville, PA Film Festival.
UNITED STATES NAVY, Carl Vinson CVN-70 July 1996 - July 2002
Nuclear Electrician, Petty Officer 3rd Class
• Maintained and operated the four steam driven electric generators and four motor generators on the Aircraft Carrier Carl Vinson, which provided the power for the ship.
• Maintenance included monthly inspections, extensive log keeping, intricate repairs and laborious carbon brush changes.
• Trained and oriented up to 20 Electrician Mates on control panel operation of the generators, 4160 volt circuit breakers, backup diesel generator operations, and emergency reactor shutdown procedures.
• Monitored and maintained 16 salinity chemistry and salinity safety alarm modules including the Steam Generator High level/Low level alarms resulting in the 100% safe operation of the Nuclear Reactor.
• Microsoft Office Suite (including MS Access)
• Microsoft Publisher
• Adobe Photoshop
If anyone has any questions about my experiences, please send me an email.
If you have any comments about how to improve my resume, please leave me a comment so that all of my readers can benefit from your tips and advice.
Thanks for visiting. ----------Sincerely, Trevor Stasik
Trevor Stasik, Financial Professional, Resume, FinanceCarl Vinson, Nuclear Power, Business, Finance, Introduction, Nuke, Navy, Stasik EM3Electrician Series 6, Temple UniversityFMA