Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Busy With The Important

If you are visiting either of my blogs, Predecessor Pro or my page on Blogspot, you've probably noticed that it's been a long while since I've posted. I've had every intention of coming back to you with new ideas, procedures, information, anecdotes, brainstorms, and stories. However, I've been too absorbed in other activities that are more important to me. It's about choosing priorities and what has to take priority: Working for the wonderful nonprofit Make-A-Wish, studying and practicing my crafts (Project Management, Prospect Research & Management, Human Resources), and spending time with family.

Realistically, I have a feeling it may be quite some time before I get around to posting here again. So if you're interested in what I'm currently up to, check me out over on LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com/in/trevorstasik) and send me an invitation to link. You can also check me out on Twitter (https://twitter.com/tstasik).

It's been a journey, but we're not quite through yet. Until next time, take care.

P.S.  Oh, hey, if you have a few bucks to spare, consider giving to a local nonprofit. I highly recommend Make-A-Wish (www.wish.org/donate), but there are many worthy causes out there. Find one with a mission you connect with, get involved, and consider donating.

No comments: